Welcome to our studio. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of tutoring in a friendly and supportive environment. To keep our standard of service to a level which best serves you and all of our Study Studio families, we ask that you please observe the following guidelines:
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice.
- Without 24 hours notice, your session is missed and you will be charged for it.
When your session is confirmed, it means we have engaged a tutor to come to The Study Studio and work with you, and reserved work space for you. We therefore request that if you are unable to attend your session, you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice .
This allows us to notify the tutor and release our obligations for the session. Clients often request same or next day tutoring sessions. When we receive advance notice of your cancellation, it makes it possible to allocate those resources to a student in need of last minute help. In this way we can best serve the needs of ALL our Study Studio families and tutors.
If you become sick throughout the day of your session, contact us as soon as possible to inform us of your absence.
We know what they say about ‘best laid plans’ and why they say it. That’s why we offer a generous 5-day-flexible rescheduling plan in case of emergency last minute absence.
We are open 7 days a week to fit your schedule, whether you prefer after school, later in the evening or weekends.
- A missed session can be rescheduled to another day WITHIN 5 DAYS of the original, missed session at no charge.
- If you become sick throughout the day of your session, contact us as soon as possible to inform us of your absence.
- Free Make-up sessions are limited to 1 per calendar month for all students.
- Make-up sessions must be new bookings. They cannot replace previously booked or regular sessions.
- A missed make-up session cannot be rescheduled.
Sessions are pre-paid in sets of 5 ($225) or 10 $(430).
We also offer a ‘Pay-as-You-Go’ option in some circumstances.
The Study Studio accepts cash or cheques, and for your convenience, we also accept e-mail money transfers available through your online banking institution.
If for any reason there are outstanding charges on your account, payment is expected in full prior to your next session. If full payment is not made your session may be rescheduled until payment is received and the upcoming sessions pre-paid.
Prepaid sessions expire at the end of the academic year they were purchased. That means when you purchase sessions, you have the rest of the current academic year to use them.
Example 1: unused sessions purchased in Nov. 2018 will expire Sept. 1, 2019.
Example 2: unused sessions purchased in May 2019 will expire Sept. 1, 2019.